online communities
english resources

Have you ever gotten a mark on your neck from your boyfriend or girlfriend kissing you too long in one place? That's called a hickey. But there's no need to panic, Dr. Weil will tell you what to do.

# posted on 11/13/2002          

2005 class info
2005 learner blogs
2004 learner blogs
Go here to add comments to your site!