online communities
english resources
archives
 



Hi there. I'm back from a very educational trip to India where I attended a wonderful workshop on service learning, which is a form of experiential learning whereby students meet the needs of a 'community partner' by performing some type of help as part of their academic study. In addition to the workshop, I also got a chance to hang-out with some incredible Indian people, eat lots of tasty food, and do a bit of shopping in my free time. This being my second trip, I have grown to love the people and culture of India, in spite of the problems that a developing country like India has. I hope one day I can take my family there for an extended travel vacation. There's no better way to learn than experience!


# posted on 6/06/2003          




2005 class info
2005 learner blogs
2004 learner blogs
Syndication
Go here to add comments to your site!