online communities
english resources
archives
 

I took a bike ride in Iwakura this evening, north of Kyoto. I found a dirt road leading back into the woods along side a little creek that ran back through a small valley lined with evergreen trees. The air was cool, moist, and filled with ki from the plants. I went as far as I could before having to turn back due to the dimming light of the early evening. On my way back a twig got caught between my front tire and fender and I took a spill. Fortunately I wasn't injured too badly and was able to bend the fender back into place in order to ride out of the forest. I escaped with only a few bruises and a small cut on my left leg. Maybe I should think twice before riding a street bike in the woods?


# posted on 7/27/2003          




2005 class info
2005 learner blogs
2004 learner blogs
Syndication
Go here to add comments to your site!